Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thank you heavymetal, Maric, Le Ray, Vixen1, methanewarfare =)

And FUCK YOU PEEWEE... !!! (in the pic peewee_rota the bad map maker, troll and liar)

heavymetal, Maric, Le Ray, Vixen1, methanewarfare I have read your messages in Quake2 Cafe! I will transcribe the topic below (peewee lies at the end of the this post)

Spawn Girl! COME BACK! (heavymetal)

(heavymetal) This has been on my mind since my return to Q2 in December of 2009. I had to take a short break from playing the game because I had to move some things and it took me a lot longer than I thought it would for me to find the Q2 app. again and get it working properly on a new system. I come back onjly to find that many people have driven SpawnGirl away from Xatrix server, maybe even the game entirely, or so I thought, at first. She comes on, but not often enough for me, and here's why: SpawnGirl is the best, and my most favorite, opponent to have in Q2. She always was and I don't think I ever thanked her for everything she has done and possibly will do for Q2. Let's face it, there are probably only a 100 people who still play Tastyspleen server. Why in the world would you guys want to drive a player away? If you all keep this up, you'll be running around quake maps by yourself, soon enough. Spawn, I don't know if you'll ever read this, but if you do, just know that I thank YOU from the bottom of my heart. Everything you've ever done in Q2 you did it for us, the fans, and yourself. Please come back! I don't know what I'd do without Xrazy and Spawngirl.

(Le Ray) It is really sad that the folks in the Q2 world don't get along. I think players bad attitudes ruined the game for everyone. The arguments are silly. We used to fight with Backshooters years ago and it was all over stupid things. Looking back, we should have all just tried to get along and I think things would have been more fun for everyone when the game was more popular. But, that's just the way things are.

(Maric) And on topic, the sad truth from my limited perspective is that the fairer sex have always had a bogus deal in the Q2 "community". Can you imagine popping into a server looking for a game or two, only to find a bunch of under-sexed, overly-perverted, basement-dwelling-net-nerds, most of them far to willing to hit-on, abuse and objectify you simply because of your gender? Okay I admit that as sexy as I am, I did have to deal with my share of unwanted sexual advances...I'm looking at you Wixen :-/ ...so I can empathize

(methanewarfare)I'm pretty lost on this post..i don't play Q2 online very much anymore, and even when it was big...got into the WW2 games more.. What im gathering though is a buncha dudes thought it would be funny to harass spawn girl to the point that she doesn't enjoy playing anymore (am i close?)Now, if thats the situation, I can understand her frustration..especially given how small the community is, but I feel she should know the territory shes getting into..I'm not condoning harassing females or even saying it should be tolerated, but as it was said before, FPS are dominated by males..and thus, some servers turn into "locker rooms" so to speak..where they have the security of a secret identity and say whatever they want..and sometimes it leads to harassing or degrading people who are different (in this case, females) I'm guessing this situation is a little more that just sexual harassment though, given the fact that some of you guys said she was one of your best opponents (if i knew i could dominate someone, they could talk all the crap they wanted..i would still beat them, so the talk wouldnt matter)I agree that everyone should get along and just enjoy playing with one another, but lets be realistic, Q2 is a game where you kill other players; obviously there is going to be some competition, some not as nice as others..if you dont like the harassment or taunts, don't talk back..ive come across several servers where players will shut up or leave if no one argues back with them or gives them a rise..its a shame, but pathetic people like that are out there.. sorry this is so long..this is a big problem in FPS, and frankly, I don't see a solution.. of course..i could be severly off topic.......

Thanks to all...
And Fuck you Peewee: Typical Tastyspleen.net TROLL
This lier and horrible map maker was accomplice of all those who bother me in TS (Tastyspleen.net) Your maps sucks so I never made a override of your maps. ACCEPT IT. Eat it. And you hate me for that. You are a resentful...

peeweerota lies:

1) "Spawny was a very unique story. There's essentially 2 spawn girls in one. There's the fun Xatrix player who makes incredibly fun overrides and contributes positively to quake 2. Then there is the spawn girl who continually bates arguments on forums, takes things way to personally, and holds needless grudges against people instead of letting go."

LIE: THERE IS JUST ONE SPAWN GIRL: And I never started a fight. All your TROLL friends attacked me for no reason, with insults like: "whore", "shemale", "slut", "bitch", "your work sucks", "your overrides suck", "your shitty maps", "everybody delete spawngirlsounds folder! (knowing that I spent weeks downloading sounds and entire movies with 256 kbps internet speed just to add ambience to the maps)"...

Every day at every hour, during ONE AND A HALF YEARS. They insulted me constantly and said MANY other ugly things about me in game and in the forums. Something that you forget to mention in your post.

They TORTURED ME to the limit. Then I reacted - BECAUSE I AM NOT A THING. I AM A PERSON. I HAVE FEELINGS. I DESERVE RESPECT. AND I AM NOT A GOOFY GIRL that you can easily disturb without consequences.

2) "It's as if she wants to participate in the smacktalk but takes it personal when it is returned. A lot of people defended her and a lot of people got turned on by her on a whim."

LIE: WHO DEFENDED ME LIAR? They all sided with the persecutors. Because everyone had to play the role of "I'm the hard man. Insulting this woman I will get her attention!", losers and cocaine addicts like Dervish (another bad map maker. I refused to do overrides of his maps). They spoke very badly of me without knowing me. And you were there giving your approval PEEWEE.

3) "This is a very special case and really can't be boiled down to any minor bickering. I really think that she should stick around. She needs to handle the arguments better but that can all come with age and experience. I used to be a far bigger troll than I am now but eventually everyone has to grow up".

I need to handle what? Constant insults every 1 minute in the game, and posts against me every day and every hour? I have to support vulgar insults that don't give space to any kind of argument? Are you calling me a troll? YOU NEED TO GROW UP. LOSER. FUCK YOU LIAR. You know very well what happened. You feel ENVIOUS, and JEALOUS of me and my work. Failed men who hate me because I'm not a whore. Hell yeah, it's a very special case of RETARDS (unusually) TOGETHER IN ONE FORUM AND ONE COMMUNITY. And you're part of them. You do not litter my name. Fucker.

Peewee you are a RETARD. Your maps sucks. Maric or Le Ray are real map makers not you. Can you handle that without spit your anger with a woman?

15 comentarios:

jack said...

without spawngirl xatrix is dead. now that xatrix is back they kick out spawngirl. They are using spawngirl

Vital said...

LOL PEEWEEE I'M SORRY BUT.. SHE IS RIGHT... your maps are unplayable LOL sorry

Debbie said...

BTW, making "costumes" "is not your thing". I recommend you: go to lick troll's balls in those forums full of gays. You're much better doing that.

Debbie said...

Exterminander looks like an uglier version of Danny Devito. FaderJoke is made to sniff his older brothers farts everyday.

beanstorm said...

I think Exterminader is insecure of SpawnGirl because he can not defeat her and she makes better maps. I heard Exti said to Debbie that they should look for a way to get spawny out of TS because they are insecure of her.

alpha said...

I know Exterminder and Debbie and they said to me they play quake becaus they want to meet young children. They are pedophiles.

peewee_rota said...

That is an old picture, I've lost a few pounds and I am now down to 288 pounds. Make fun of me all you want but my transvestite wife loves my girth.

Savanah said...

Hi boys it's me Savanah wink*. Sometimes I like to alias as {X}Cajmere. But I'm not a boy I'm a hot girl looking for older men.

F.B.I said...

Identity fraud is a serious offense. If you do not cease and desist in the forging of others names, You will be held liable for your actions.

Razor said...

you peewee homosexual!!

Quadz said...

I think that was a cool proposal, I'll call you razor!

Debbie said...

I am sorry spawny. I am just envious of you. Exterminader is also envy. We are just lossers. I am a stupid old woman who have nothing to do.

Anonymous said...

It has come to our attention that this blog has been posting inappropriate material and libelous statements.

Therefore, we will be closing this blog soon. We are deeply sorry if anyone has been harmed in the making of this blog.


-Blogspot

BWN Argentina CampaƱas said...

I'm crying. =/

¡Of Laughing!

Mikemc said...

" 3) "This is a very special case and really can't be boiled down to any minor bickering. I really think that she should stick around. She needs to handle the arguments better but that can all come with age and experience..."

This is true. The internet will always have people who are jealous of your personality, experience, or who are just trying to get a rise out of you (which seems to have worked). That's part of Any community - and there's really no way to avoid it. You can either not let it get to you, or go play outside. On Xbox Live it's rampant, that's why you can report users, but people still play. I was asked to 'cyber' on my very first online session of Tetris Worlds! Did I cry and whine about it? No, I muted the player and finished the session.

Personally I feel that all these pages of rants and swearing and insults are really overdoing it. There will be others, maybe not just online, somewhere someone will piss you off. It's OK to rant/vent, but be more mature about it.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More